Table of Contents
What are your digital marketing goals? To enjoy a competitive edge online, you need to focus on six basic services in the year ahead.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Of all the marketing services that digital agencies offer, SEO is one of the most critical. It takes time to rank higher in the SERPs and therefore you need a skilled technician to help you realize these gains.
Contact a full-service digital marketing agency in Victoria, Texas
If you work in Texas, you can improve your website views and conversions by contacting a digital marketing agency in Victoria, Texas. Receive full-service SEO support through the use of the following:
- Keyword research
- Backlink development
- On-page and Off-page SEO
- Local SEO
- SEO content
- Enterprise and e-commerce SEO development
- Technical SEO
You need SEO to generate leads and increase your conversion rates. This marketing tool enables you to support other marketing strategies all which add to your brand and influence.
2. Social media advertising
If you want to add to your presence online, you need social media advertising. This marketing service boosts lead generation which increases conversion rates. By using a full-service agency, you can receive the following benefits:
- The establishment of your social media account
- Optimization of your social media sites
- Monthly reporting of social ad performance
- A dedicated account manager to oversee your accounts
- Video add creation
- Landing pages and optimization
- Ad copy and photo services for social media ads
3. Pay-per-click advertising support
Pay-per-Click or PPC is another service you cannot overlook.
PPC management includes:
- Market analysis of competitor ads
- The creation of ad copy for more responsive click-through-rates
- Tracking of PPC advertising campaigns
- Google Ads management
Using PPC advertising benefits you, as it is:
- Fast and cost-efficient
- Budget-friendly – you can control your costs
- Pay-as-You-Go – You only pay for the impressions
- Insightful – you determine an ad’s performance through analysis
4. Email marketing
Email marketing keeps you in contact with potential leads and customers. By using email marketing, you can do the following:
- Create a targeted list of customers
- Send out custom-designed email layouts and messages
- Track your email campaigns
- Regularly send email newsletters
- Automate emails to reduce costs and save on repetitive activities
- Receive reports on your progress
Email marketing keeps you in touch with people so you can continue to drive traffic to your website.
5. Website design and development
Your digital marketing activities revolve around your website. Therefore, it is important to focus on its development. A marketing agency can build a website from scratch or improve on your current website’s design and layout. Doing so will make it easier for customers to navigate your site and engage in ordering your products or services.
Digital agencies offer basic service is website development, such as the following:
- Customized website designs and layouts
- User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) services, such as faster website loading and easier navigation
- Regular website maintenance
6. Content marketing and repurposing
You also need to add content to add authority to your website and blog. Doing so will support your SEO efforts and increase the traffic to your platform. By adding and repurposing content, you increase high-quality leads and convert them to customers.
Story by Brad Bernanke