About the role
FUNCTION OF DEPARTMENT
Supporting clients to improve health outcomes for citizens in developing countries. Contribute to the success of CA by delivering profitable business results and building CA’s reputation as ‘go to’ provider for health system strengthening and health supply chain solutions.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
To support the growth of business development and programme activities with a particular focus on Africa.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB
The Business Development & Partnerships Manager will be a member of the health practice team supporting the growth strategy of the health practice.
S/he helps to take an opportunity through the pipeline from identification to submission including possible capture trips. S/he will be an integral part of the ro service near me and the Crisis Response and Recovery Cluster, ensuring integrated and coherent approach to business development and maximizing resources.
S/he will support country offices to strengthen their business development acumen in line with the organisation’s health strategy. S/he will be expected to represent Crown Agents at external events and cultivate strategic partnerships with peer organizations, institutional donors, foundations, private sector representatives and international government officials both in the UK and in the field.
Positioning and Capture
- Serve as the point person for positioning and developing new opportunities focusing on Crown Agents priority countries
- Identify and track relevant upcoming funding opportunities through advance intelligence gathering, partner relationships, donor portals
- Lead capture strategies for specific opportunities including competitor analysis, scoping potential consortium roles, articulate Crown Agents core offerings and value-add to potential partners, develop capacity statements and other relevant documents
- Manage Crown Agents’ internal aquaguard service near me processes including tracking of Health opportunities, approval process for pursuits and submissions.
Strategy and Planning
- In collaboration with the Director of Global Health and Country Teams, develop Crown Agents fundraising strategy for the health practice
- Collaborate with the Director of Global Health to develop fiscal year budgets to meet strategic growth targets
- Support the integration of Health and Humanitarian Pillars as part of the H&C cluster to better leverage on each pillars work, presence, relationships, and available resources
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate training sessions for kent ro service near me staff to build business acquisition capacities
- Monitor business development processes and make recommendations to improve systems/processes
Proposal & Budget Development
- Working with team members, support the development of high-quality concept notes, proposals and budgets that are fully compliant, technically sound and accurate and contribute to the health practices global strategy and priorities
- Depending on the scope of the livpure ro service near me opportunity, produce technical and cost proposals
- Support the transition phase of new health project start up
- Where needed act as the Programme Director for key Health projects
Contract: 1 year fixed term (maternity cover)
- Masters level degree, aquaguard service centre in public health, development studies, social sciences
- 7+ years of experience in international development and demonstrating increasing level of responsibility and challenges managed
- Demonstratable experience of kent ro service development; proven and sustained success in raising restricted funds
- Experience in coordinating and supporting high value proposals to prioritized donors such as DFID, USAID, major foundations and corporations focused on health
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written with the ability to respond to a diverse array of work styles and motivate team members without direct line management power. Strong facilitation and training skills in a variety of cultural settings
- Capable of identifying and responding to water purifier service priorities with the ability to balance many concurrent projects and priorities, while still keeping an eye towards overall business development strategy
- Proactive and flexible work style
- Ability to travel overseas up to 30% of the time
You’ll be working with aquaguard service Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all candidates at all times as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. ro service near me will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, and places an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy. Crown Agents shall not discriminate unlawfully when deciding which candidates are selected for interview, or in any terms of employment, and will ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the role. Crown Agents is committed to being an organisation enhanced by diversity and encourages applications from anyone who shares our values and commitment to improving the lives of communities affected by poverty or conflict.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits aquaguard service near me.