Are you a self motivated individual with a proven sales record and a passion for all things Travel?
Uniglobe Carefree Travel, an innovative travel management company, is looking for a full time Corporate Sales BDM, located in Western Canada. This position will work with the managing partner to source, develop, analyze and execute new business.
To use all of the sales tools available to generate new leads and convert those leads into new business travel accounts for Uniglobe Carefree Travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate new leads in the business travel arena using call lists, local business magazines, association/membership lists, Linkedin, personal and business contacts, networking events
- Secure telephone, virtual and in person meetings with stakeholders at companies that travel for business.
- Ensure all communication and leads are logged in our CRM
- Be knowledgeable in the expertise and services that Uniglobe Carefree Travel offers.
- Present the key services and feature of Uniglobe Travel to potential clients.
- Work with the managing partner of Uniglobe Carefree Travel to develop effective sales tools and presentations. Become familiar with Prezi.
- Weekly call/update with Managing Partner of Uniglobe Carefree Travel to discuss current opportunities and challenges.
- Convert inquiries into signed contracts and new business for Uniglobe Carefree Travel.
- Work with the operations team at Uniglobe Carefree Travel to hand over any new business for implementation.
- Be available to go out to an account for a meeting as needed.
- Strive to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Always maintain the professional image of UNIGLOBE Carefree Travel Group. Provide the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Ensure that all transactions and activities with the agency are treated with the strictest of confidence.
- Full benefits package and competitive salary and incentive plan will be offered, based on industry experience and sales expertise.
Apply before December 31, 2021