Job #1761: VP of Finance
InvestorFlow is a leading provider of investor experience applications for asset and investment managers….
InvestorFlow is a leading provider of investor experience applications for asset and investment managers. Global asset managers, real estate investors, and alternative fund managers use InvestorFlow to increase distribution and to simplify investor services. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud-based applications are highly configurable to create branded and personalized investor experiences. InvestorFlow’s clients manage over $2 trillion of assets on behalf of over 10,000 institutions around the world.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the VP Finance will lead all accounting and FPA functions. This position will continually interact with management and the audit committee, providing leadership, insight, and analysis on a variety of financial and operational issues.
Board Participation and Executive Management Meetings
· Create BOD reports and participate in meetings.
· Partner with company executives to ensure the finance function delivers financing and reporting needed to make sound business decisions to help the business grow.
· Manage all functions in Finance and Accounting including: Accounting, Revenue, Financial Analysis, Tax, Treasury, Risk Management, Stock, Order Administration and Credit and Collections.
· Motivate, lead, recruit, train, and retain key players on the team to manage the growth of the business
· Improve communication among the various parts of the finance organization and with other functions
Budgeting – Management Reporting
· Coordinate quarterly budgeting and monthly forecasting for the company with executive team members; provide strategic input into corporate growth and project funding decisions
· Manage a team of finance “business partners” and provide ongoing strategic financial support to Company’s business leaders.
Systems & Business Process Implementation
· Continue to develop finance and accounting functions in a scalable manner, with focus on optimizing recently-implemented ERP, CRM and related applications
· Partner with IT to implement recently-purchased commissions and forecasting applications and select a new business intelligence tool
· Lead ongoing continuous improvement projects
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· B.A. or B.S degree in finance or accounting; M.B.A. preferred
· VP Finance in a technology company; software, SaaS & start up experience preferred
· FP&A experience with senior corporate FP&A management experience preferred
· 15+ years of progressive growth in finance & accounting with at least 7 years in management
· High level of proficiency with rollout of systems-prior experience implementing accounting software, order management, and corporate data modeling knowledge a plus
· Demonstrated successful experience leading cross-functional teams
· Ability to exercise positive influence in individual and group situations on a regular basis
· Exceptional analytical and real-time problem solving skills, with demonstrated ability to provide solutions
· Demonstrated experience in hiring, managing, and mentoring high-caliber staff
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with board-level presentation experience
Interested members should e-mail resume to Todd Glasson at [email protected]. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper’s Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1761 in the subject line and to copy [email protected] on your email.