Client Service Management:
- Identifying new markets & business opportunities to increase sales
- Facilitates prompt delivery of supplies to meet customer timelines
- Provides feedback to the internal stakeholders on any issue or dissatisfaction from products/services received by customers and seeks ways of rectifying them
- Prospects potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to-door activities.
- Follows up with customers on their specifications and provides accurate goods/services as required.
- Provides timely response to Customers’ requests for quotations and tenders
- Enlightens clients and customers on the company’s products and services
- Supports and advises clients on product usage to increase customer satisfaction
- Develops business proposals for new and existing clients
Revenue Generation & Sales Management:
- Devises and implements strategies toward improved sales
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to develop sales-boosting, customer-attracting, and customer-retaining efforts.
- Identifies opportunities in the market space and informs Management of such opportunities
- Assists in strategizing and planning sales operations
Lead generation & Client On-boarding:
- Conducts periodic market scanning to identify and engage prospective clients
- Follows company guidelines for registering new clients and updating client database for client tracking
- Contributes to a seamless and delightful client onboarding process
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to-door activities.
- Maintains good customer relationships through frequent contacts/calls and prompt feedback
- Participates in fora, discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Educates potential clients about company offerings and follows up with them to close business deals.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- 1 – 2 years of work experience.